Just 100 km down to the south of Hanoi, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of VietNamfrom 986 to 1009. Thung Nham is located in the core of the cluster of Trang An landscapes which is next to the popular tourist destinations Tam Coc – Bich Dong in Ninh Haicommune, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province. Visiting Thung Nham, the first impression of tourists is a “the sky in the sea”
7h45-8h30: Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel, arrive after 2,5 hours.
10h30: Visiting Hoa lu 2 Temples (Dinh and Le Dynasty).
12h00: Take the bus to Thung Nham for Buffet lunch in Restaurant where you can try the special food is goat meat and other traditional local foods.
13h00: After Lunch our Driver will take you to visit Thung Nham. Arrive Thung nham wharf get on the small boat spend 2 hours through 3 caves : Chua, Ghe, But (the most longest is But cave with 500m) you can see a lot of stalactites with a different shape.
16h00: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
18h30: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address Tour ends.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals as: Lunch is buffet
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.